
As you may have heard by now, Beverly Hills brat Paris Hilton, was just sentenced to 45 days in jail for breaching her prohbation conditions (stemming from her DUI) that CLEARLY stipulated that that her driver's licence was under suspension as part of her prohbationary sentence for drunk driving.
After being arrested for being caught driving her vehicle she intelligently responsed to the judge for her actions by stating:
"I didn't know a suspension meant that I could not drive my own car"
Huh? Say what?
Paris...(exasperation)...STOP lending credibility to the notion that all blondes are dumb as stones.
Until next time....
13 comments:
Sheesh - if she was an average josephina, they'd throw the book at her (no license for eons, etc).
This special privileges crap is old, regardless of who gets it.
I was on your site and ready your profile, I especially like your favorite book section where you put the book on the Hells Angels before the Holy Bible.
For being a Christian Biker as you proclaim its seems hypocritical that you would put the Angels before the Holy Bible
Have a good Sunday
Diane Korne
Portage La Prairie, MB
KA,
Agreed.
Diane,
If you look a little closer you will notice that none of the books are in any particular numerical order.
I do not feel the need to explain myself regarding any "order" of how I place books.
The Lord knows my heart, my walk, and my talk. And for that matter so do the many "atheistic" blogger's who frequent my site.
The books mentioned were simply, too me, good reads. They are not promotions or glorifications of any one group or author. The Bible is seperate in that many of my comments and writings it is referenced too.
Too be quite honest I considered not putting it in that list at all as I believe that it is simply too "Holy" to be lumped together with books written by falliable humans.
In the end I figured some Christian brother or sister would take me too task for NOT mentioning it at all. Now I am taken to task for the "order" it was placed. (sigh of exasperation)
Still I will thank you for what I see as a sincere attempt at accountability. I have no problem with that.
And I will have a nice Sunday. Right back at ya! Please tell "Hubby" to call when he get's back.
Blessings :)
Hey,
You also made "The Holy Bible" wrap around to more than one line. How disrespectful...
Anon
If there is one thing that drives me to bang my head against the nearest hard object in frustration, it is when celebrities 'get away with it'.
I am glad to see a judhe who was not phased by Paris Hilton's celebrity. Then again, just what exactly is she famous for apart from having her sex life videoed?
1) In her defense, she has, or so I've heard, never been to college and only has a GED. It isn't as if she's an academic overachiever.
2) It seems that everyone always cries "selective prosecution". If you're poor, you say "I'm only being charged because I'm poor". If you're rich, you say "I'm only being charged because I'm rich". She definitely is going to get at least some of what she deserves.
3) While it's great that an unjust person gets some consequence, there ought to be better things to charge her type with than drinking and driving and probation violations.
Poor Paris. She'll probably manage a book deal out of her 45 days in jail.
45 days without a camera focused on her, what hell! It's cruel and unusual, I tell ya.
I hope someone explains to her that going to jail actually means she has to leave home and become locked up in a facility behind bars. I mean, if she didn't understand the suspension of her driver's license, she probably doesn't understand the terms and conditions of going to jail either. No make up, no botox, no cell phone, no privacy, no freedom.
Oh, and TIO
The bible WAS written -and rewritten and edited and so on-by fallible humans.
Anonymous,
I have no idea what exactly it is you are trying to say. Could you elaborate a little so I do not misinterpret?
Nog,
Just or unjust it was her boneheaded response about her suspension that grabbed my attention on this matter.
Karen,
You forgot No Nicole.
The bible WAS written -and rewritten and edited and so on-by fallible humans.
Oh, well, if Karen says so then it must be true.
After all how can one expect an infalliable God to have the intellect to actually over see His own word by irresponsibly throwing it into the hands of a bunch of idiots.
All Scripture is inspired by God...
2 Timothy 3:16
Not some of it, not by man, but by God alone. Man writing down that which God wanted him to record.
Of course you will disagree but what will be your rationale when you face Him one day?
Not some of it, not by man, but by God alone. Man writing down that which God wanted him to record.
And you can verify this how?
Of course you will disagree but what will be your rationale when you face Him one day?
Don't need one. It'll never happen.
Q,
In Hollywood,dumbness pays.Just act dumb and ye shall see what comes after you and also act smart and feel the heat of being nobody.Its sad but real.
Post a Comment