
(Yesterday in Calgary)
It get's better. The Province of Alberta yesterday was blanketed in SNOW with anywhere between 15 to 20 cms. The temperature in the most southern city of Calgary this time last year? 24 degrees Celsius.
That's right, it is again time to pick on Al Gore and his continuous onslaught of inducing the delirious and delusional masses with his old, but always entertaining, left wing (ahem) strategies of fear mongering and scare tactics.
Yes, good ole' Al has managed to convince many that WE the people are cooking our own planet thru our selfish CO2 emissions. That global warming is a direct result of you and me. His evidence? He doesn't really need any because, well, he is Al gore. He is a Dumbocrat (oops Freudian typo) I mean Democrat. Annnd a democrat would never mislead the people, right?
In fact, Al is so concerned about our environment that he is flying around the planet on his Lear (jet fuel, BTW, is one of the worst offenders of transportation emissions) right now to remind us all that we need to start walking everywhere. Thanks for (Jet)setting the example big fella!

In fact he even brought his propaganda circus to Canada a few months ago taking a few jabs at my new Conservative government for wanting to withdraw from Kyoto for recognizing it for the money sucking scam that it is and its utter failure to actually address the "so called" problem itself.
"How dare Canada withdraw" was the charge he threw at us. What was that you said Mr. Gore back in 1997 when you were the Vice President of the United States with relation to that wonderful accord that you now espouse the virtues of? Oh yeah, you said:
"We will not submit this (Kyoto) for ratification until there's meaningful participation by key developing nations"
Seems like someone forgot they never really supported the Kyoto Accord back then. As Toronto Sun editor, Lorrie Goldstein, correctly points out regarding such a statement:
"Problem is, Kyoto required nothing of developing countries such as China and India when Gore made that statement 10 years ago, doesn't require anything of them now and won't require anything of them before it expires in 2012."
Although Al's then boss, President Clinton, eventually signed the Accord in November of 1998 "They" never bothered to send it to congress for ratification which would have, essentially, made the treaty effective. Why not send it if it was of such vital importance? Again, as Lorrie points out:
"The reason is the U.S. Senate had already made it clear a year earlier, in a bipartisan vote of 95-0, that it wouldn't ratify Kyoto. Democrats and Republicans alike thought it was unfair to U.S. economic interests due to its lack of demands on the developing world."
Oh no, you mean Al put the economy before the environment? But I thought only the dark lords of the "Right" committed such devious and selfish acts? I am perplexed!?!?!?
Al's hypocrisy on this whole debacle continues to shine which is exactly why he may very well become the next President of the United States. It's not about truth (inconvenient or not) or reality. It's about instilling mass panic. In fact dictators often employ this tactic on their rise to power.

(An inconvenient reality?)
The lack of evidence, as well as the evidence against, and most importantly, the "twisted" misleading Al interpretations of evidence will continue to unravel. But Al loves his devout followers of his Chicken Little agenda. So they will vehemently defend his misleading ways and place him in office where he will once again face the inconvenient truth that when in office...it's all about the economy.
At which point I predict his first course of action in office will be to make his own movie contraband.
Until next time...
(For those who have computers that can handle video please enjoy some more Al bloopers regarding his whacked out presentations on some very misleading "evidences". If your computer cannot handle video get to a friends who can. This vid is quite entertaining...and once again, inconvenient for Al.)
12 comments:
TIO
Now see, if the rethuglicans hadn't stolen the election, Gore would have been too busy to be concentrating on global warming and making a movie, and we probably wouldn't be in Iraq either.
Yeah, too funny.
I did get to watch the video, cos I've got cable internet now, Baby!
Oh, and if you want warm temps, come to North Carolina. We're gonna be pushin' toward 90 next week. (Fahrenheit). :)
Karen,
Now see, if the rethuglicans hadn't stolen the election
LOL, Rethuglicans. I still get a kick out of that one.
Anyway, the Rethuglicans (DOH! Now you have me saying it) Never stole the election. Al Gore lost because of global warming. :)
and we probably wouldn't be in Iraq either.
Hmmm.... not so sure about that. BUT if Al Gore were the President instead of Dubya and he made the same decision to go into Iraq at least he could blame global warming for his "mistake".
I've got cable internet now, Baby!
Awesome! Your no longer one of the "little" people anymore ;)
I am glad you can now enjoy video. I hope to post more of them in the future and this allows you to have full access to the "info" I am relaying. Your input is always appreciated and I am happy to see that you can give a full response to something now.
I understand how frustrating it can be when you want to comment on something but your denied the video portion of a post and feel like any comment you leave is somewhat incomplete.
We're gonna be pushin' toward 90 next week.
Thanks for rubbing it in.
There does seem to have got into a few discussions about Hilter and Nazi things on the web lately so i did smile when i saw your mock up of Al Gore as Hitler.
We are 4 days away from Summer in England and it has been raining for 3 days and everyone has had to dig their coats back out of the cupboards after the hottest April on record here.
It isn't even that nice warm rain!!
TIO,
I live in Central Texas, we are almost to June, and it has not reached 90 degrees F this year. Last year by this time (and for most of the past 200 years) by this time we have 25 or 30 days in the 90's. Dang this global warming.
grumpy
Lucy,
Expect a cold summer. We've started dumping our unused Texas ice in the Gulf Stream... to try and help reduce global warming.
grumpy
TIO,
I cannot say that I like the hitler disguise on Gore. I can't stand Gore, but I'm very tired of political polarization on both sides of the liberal conservative spectrum.
grumpy
Hi Grumpy,
Welcome to the site.
The mock up of Gore you and Lucy are referring to I actually did find online. Personally I think I could have doctored the photo better :)
The intent behind posting the photo is merely symbolic. I certainly do not view Al Gore as a "threat" in the sense of a world dictator. But his approach to the global warming issue with his unsubstantiated (and sometimes) highly skewed claims border on ludicrous.
Yet he is achieving the desired affect "Pied piper" strategy that he is engaging in. He has successfully instilled fear into the masses to the point that even when they are presented with factual evidence that global warming is NOT a man made problem, they still refuse to believe it. Blindly they follow after his "madness".
He literally holds them in the palm of his hand. It's a political strategy that will play well in his favor WHEN he throws his hat in the ring for the Presidency.
Hi TIO
Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope all is well, God-willing. Just wanted to make sure you're OK!
Take care,
Me :)
Hi iM!
Yeah I am still here/around. I tried to reach you on your site but it was password protected.
I have not been writing here much because I seem to have hit a dry spell. I am just totally uninspired to write these days.
I considered pulling the plug but my sister in law admantly put her foot down (she is an avid blogger herself who actually got me started on this project).
She told me she has gone thru them (dry spells) as well and that I should just hang back for as long as I need. Eventually, according to her, there will come a resurgence and I will be glad that I did not remove the site.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look in on me. That truly touched me. Please stop by anytime
Blessings.
WHAT!
Thinking of hanging it up?
No, no, that won't do, especially when your last two posts featured Paris and Al!
And how are you getting by without hearing from me? It's just amazing that you haven't withered up and blown away already ;)
I keep checking back to see if there's a new post, but alas, it's still Pinocchio AL. Hope it's at least warmed up some up there for you by now.
Wishing you inspiration; sending you love.
Karen,
Easy lady! Down girl, down! I said "considering". I did not actually go ahead LOL
I have been very focised on my ministry these days and that has actually led to me putting up a different site with a "Biker" focused angle as opposed to my political wit :)
I KNOW I will eventually miss it. I already have something brewing in me regarding the "Hot" debate of euthanasia. Mercy killings/assisted suicides... are they acts of compassion or delayed abortion where once again we, the supreme human race decide who lives and who dies?
I am quite sure you will be all over it when it comes. I have missed everyone who dropped by. Hopefully they have not forgotten me.
I do have a special post coming up this weekend that I already was planning. It will be short and sweet but you will understand.
Take care my friend and drop me a line anytime.
I visited several web pages however the audio quality
for audio songs existing at this website is truly fabulous.
Post a Comment