Thursday, September 15, 2005

Who am I?

Who am I and why do I refer to myself as the intolerant one?

Good question.

My main reason is because I tend to hold alot of personal beliefs and views that fly directly in the face of mainstream society. I disagree with many views that most people might find acceptable. I do not disagree for the sake of arguement, I disagree because I simply cannot find logic in one's reasoning or view. I am, however, open minded enough to at least considering what a person has to say.

For example, I disagree with homosexual's being allowed to marry. It is an opinion that I am entitled to hold without fear of retribution. I have my reason's which I will most likely share another time.

However, there are those who would label me as "Intolerant" for exercising my fundamental right to freedom of moral conscience simply because I do not agree with them. Thereby displaying their own hypocrisy by demonstrating intolerance towards differing or opposing views. Heck, they even get into the name calling such as "bigot".

What really throws them off is when I let them in on one of my little secret's....I actually have some friends who are gay. I also think the belief in the evolution theory is absolutely ridiculous!

For the record, I was not raised in a religious home where creationism was taught, in fact far from it, so noone can lay claim as to my influence. The FACT(S) is that science can simply no longer support this absurd notion that we came from monkey's. What an insult to the human race.

Again, though, a topic for another blog(time).

I think Liberals are complete idiot's. Enough said on that topic for now.

Athesim...if your plane was about crash into the ground at 700 mile's per hour would you

A) sit silently still because , well, you don't believe in God or the hereafter anyways so you might as well sit back and recall the fondest moments of your life before impact or...

B) Do what instinctively comes naturally to man/woman and cry out to God "please save me!!!"

Athesim IS self deception/denial.

Next, the war in Iraq was necessary.

That ought to touch some nerve's. Actually the UN(useless nation's) should have dealt with that problem 12 years ago. Saddam had to go.. and NO the war is not about oil, do your homework and see where the US get's their oil from and where they will be in the future. Stop believing everything Michael Moore says..he's an idiot too.

Final topic of intolerance for now...practise safe sex "wear a condom". If a condom has an 18% failure rate (1 in 5) and can't protect you from herpe's, crabs, or fatal disease's such as HPV(Human papilloma virus) is it not just a LITTLE bit misleading to refer to it as "SAFE"?!!! Until next time.....

2 comments:

The Intolerant One said...

Thru what medium?

You can e-mail me at q_tip@mts.net and let me know.

The Intolerant One said...

PS: Tough guy??? I thought I was a softy.

When I asked by what mediation I meant do you want to chit chat thru e-mail, MSN messenger, stand at our respective border's and shout across at one another? Let me know what you have in mind.