When one considers Bible prophecy one thing that has to be taken onto consideration is that often the prophet was speaking of a future time or future events that were to come. What signs would accompany or precede the ushering in of the events.
In writing down the visions these men were given by God often we notice they would often revolve around symbolism. Why is that? I believe in part because they were describing things that they were not familiar with. This challenged them to describe things in such a manner that they could identify with. It is no different then today.
Often when one hears of a UFO sighting, these crafts are not identified by any specific name. We often hear statements such as "saucer" or "Frisbee" because of the shape these crafts apprently appear in.
In prophecy we are told of a distant time where "locusts with the face of a man that will reign down fire" near the time of the end will inhabit the earth.
Too the finite small human mind this can seem ridiculous. But what were the prophets seeing that they could not describe?
(A grasshopper/locust flying, minus the little dude on top)
(how else would you describe it if you had never seen one?)
(The face of a man in the cockpit reigning down fire, hmmmm...)Or how about a swarm?
It is simply food for thought. And quite possibly the most accurate description a prophet could give during his timeline in history.
The following article regarding Mystery Babylon is NOT mine. I had no part in it's content, pics, etc. But as I read it I admit it was rather thought provoking. I have re-copied it here too hear what your views on it might be. It will be considerd offensive to my Muslim friends but that is not the intent of me posting it. In my view I do believe we are living in the latter times of the last days and the return of Jesus Christ is very near.
MYSTERY BABYLON, The Beast, & The Mother of Harlots
Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me,
saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment
of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication,
and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk
with the wine of her fornication.





Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour,
and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,
having a golden cup in her hand
full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON
THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy,








Now Notice the Relation of the Beast of Islam.
Notice that First Day Cover Issue of a Palestinian Authority Postage Stamp Comes Right Out in Plain English and rather clearly states the
Moon God of Islam to be Baal.
Baal, Lucifer, Satan, the devil, is Allah the moon god of the Beast of Islam. That is why the Religion of Islam is the Favored Religion of the Luciferian Global Satanists.
Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Everyone should Notice that the Shape of the Horns of the Beast which the harlot rides is in the OBVIOUS Crescent Moon of Islam or Baal
Rev 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
Rev 2:13 I know thy works and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.



We KNOW from Revelation 2:12-17 that Satan’s Seat was located at Pergamon. The Altar of Pergamon (Location of Satan’s Seat) was discovered in an amazingly preserved condition by a German Archaeologist. In 1902 German Kaiser Wilhelm II brought the entire structure of the Altar of Pergamon, Satan’s Seat, and had it set up in Berlin Germany. (Pictured Above) Wilhelm II claimed that to be the highest achievement of his reign. Satan’s Seat, not a copy, but the actual original is NOW in the European Union in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin Germany.
German Archaeologists also found in an amazingly well preserved condition the Ishtar Gates of Babylon. (Pictured Below). In 1913 Germany began bringing the actual gates of Babylon to also finally be set up in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin Germany. It did not take long for World War One to begin. By 1930 the entire Ishtar Gateway as well as the processional had been brought to Germany and erected in Berlin. The Skull & Bones member, in Germany known as the Thule Society member, Adolph Hitler, celebrated the erection of the Gates of Babylon and ESPECIALLY the Altar of SATAN’S SEAT. World war two resulted in the death of 55 Million, including 6 Million innocent Jews which Hitler sought to purge from Europe. Russia captured the Pergamon Altar or Satan’s Seat but in 1958 returned the Pergamon Altar back to Germany where it is now located in the European Union in Berlin, Germany.



2 Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
The things that make you go "Hmmmm....."
Until next time...

11 comments:
If "city on seven hills" doesn't give the identity of the woman riding on the beasts back in Revelation 17-18, I don't know what does.
Never mind the colors used throughout the prophecy, or the fact that she was "drunk with the blood of the Saints."
Things that make you go hmm...
man made religion and idolatry rolled into one
I'm curious. What is the silvery looking building? Is it in Rome? You could also say the collesium is the shape of the tower of Babel. Hmmm...
Hey TIO
I've been thinking of you, and you appeared (isn't there a saying about that? hehe).
It's very late/early where i am - been working on my thesis till the wee hours. So i'm not entirely with it, so excuse me for not quite getting your entry. The only thing i want to comment on, which you can already guess, is this:
Notice that First Day Cover Issue of a Palestinian Authority Postage Stamp Comes Right Out in Plain English and rather clearly states the
Moon God of Islam to be Baal.
Baal, Lucifer, Satan, the devil, is Allah the moon god of the Beast of Islam. That is why the Religion of Islam is the Favored Religion of the Luciferian Global Satanists.
I really have no clue what this means. Allah is a name for the One True God, also known as Yahweh, Lord, etc, etc, you get the message. The fact that Christian Arabs use the word 'Allah' in their Bibles (i.e., Bibles translated into Arabic), says a lot. I've heard some stuff about this mystical Moon God of Islam before (funnily enough from some random Xtian on my blog, way back), and it confused me just as much then, as it does now. Muslims clearly do not worship any kind of Moon God, and even the most basic lecture 101 on Islam will make that abundantly clear. I'll come later in case i haven't made my point very well...
Oh, dunno if you check my blog still, but i posted something you may be interested in:
The Muslim Jesus.
Very nice piece of TV, IMO. :)
Anyway, will be back laters, God-willing!
Take care
iM
P.S., i agree with your idea about the prophecy thing - that is, the metaphorical language they sometimes used to describe things. Very interesting stuff! :)
Nice museum tour.
Locusts with a man's face reining fire as helicopters? Sure, why not.
Or, in a couple billion years, they might actually be locusts with human faces, after a nuclear event. or after some other planetary invasion. Who knows. That's the thing with prophecy and metaphor. You never know when you have the right answer.
None of it means Jesus is coming.
How long have there been helicopters aroumd? The prophecy could have meant planes.They've been around longer.
It's amusing how you pick and choose things from bible passages to correlate to modern times, how people have done that for so long now, and the 2nd coming is always just right around the corner.
Things that make you go hmmmm, indeed.
Awannabe,
Welcome first time visitor :)
You make some interesting observations.
iM,
What's up gurl?
I've been thinking of you,...
Awwwww shucks (sheepish grin). I did respond to a comment you left on my last Al Gore rant where you were checking in on me. I mentioned I was having problems hooking on to your site because I was omehow not connected as one of your friends??? I will keep trying.
i'm not entirely with it, so excuse me for not quite getting your entry.
That's OK. Remember I did not write most of it. Just the introduction. I recieved it in an e-mail a while back and hung on to it for some reason. I decided "Why not use it for a pot stirring post!".
I really have no clue what this means.
I understand where you are coming from when referencing "Allah" to God but I do believe the intent of the writer here was to point out the refernce to Baal. As I undertsand it, Palestine is an Islamic state. The reference to Baal seems to be brought under scrutiny. As you may be aware, in the Bible Baal was a pagan god whom many worshiped when they turned from the God of Israel.
Because I too believe in only one God the scriptures teach that many of these "pagan" gods were demonic spirits that would engulf the human worship. (The whole reason Satan and his angels fell in the first place was their desire to be "like" God)
I don't know if that lends better understanding but at the same time I am not trying to explain this writer's perspective. It really did make me go "Hmmmmm...is there validity to this?"
Nice hearing from you :)
Karen,
Even you, my dear, play a part in prophecy...
"how people have done that for so long now, and the 2nd coming is always just right around the corner."
Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”
2 Peter 3:3-4
:)
So glad to contribute, but I would never say this:
"From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created."
To the contrary, everything has changed so much, except that Jesus is still coming...a.n.y...s.e.c.o.n.d...n.o.w.
Wait for it...
Nope. Ok, Wait for it again.
Nope.
Wait for it...
You did not answer my question.
What is the building in the pictures with the tower of Babel meshed into it... is this in Rome? Is it part of the EU, or what?
Things that make me go hmmmm . . .
Pareidolia
Confirmation bias
Occam's Razor
Prophecies, Promises, and Misquotes in the Bible
Again, Aruthur, your links are leading to "other" bunny trails. Although I will credit you, they make for very interesting discussions.
I noticed on the one site (Prophecies, Promises, and Misquotes in the Bible) that there were many fair arguments to be addressed. BUT that was just it, from what I read much of it was refutable or should I say easily addressed. But that is way too much to get into here.
Pareidolia was another interesting site. From what I read I was in agreement! I think people who "see Jesus" in a piece of toast are teetering on desperation to somehow confirm their faith or belief in God.
What is more ridiculous is the fool who spends his life savings on E-bay to buy the moldy bread.
With regards to my article over all, keep in mind that I noted it was not written by me but it was none the less intriguing.
At the end of the day (or shall we say time) God will not be bound my (or your's for that matter) interpetation of His word. You may not believe it and find all the fault you can with it. That does not make it untrue.
There are a lot of flaws in the doctrine of evolution but many still believe it took place and will vehemently defend it.
Post a Comment