
Last post I challenged the validity behind the claim's of man made global warming. I did this on the basis that I find there are always too many people on this planet who are so quick to be led around by the "Chicken Littles" of our day and age regardless of their lack of credentials or evidence to support their theories.
Yet many, maybe due too political ideological preference, will suck up whatever these enviormental gurus feed them. Everybody as of late has jumped on the Al Gore "The sky is falling" bandwagon and promoting his film, An inconvienent Truth, like it is the only acceptable formula on global warming. Despite the reality there is actually no substaniative evidence to back his claims. Just old outdated hypothesis.
Yet the deluded masses continue to absorb it as the truth and nothing but the truth. But if climate change is truly open for discussion/debate then Al Gore's devout followers should also consider the following "film" in their open minded approach in addressing an "apparent" problem.
I stated in my previous article that I believe that the likes of Al Gore and David Suzuki are promoting propaganda. Simply because they do not appear to be open to any other discussion on climate change unless it agree's with their unfounded theories. According to the following film/documentary, I am not alone.
If you have been sucked into their fairy tales but still consider yourselves open minded individuals willing to consider other scientific perspectives with regards to climate change then make yourself a bowl of popcorn and sit back to enjoy the next hour and 16 minutes. What you are about to view is a real "mind" opener. I am, however, anticipating many of my eco green duped (mostly "Lefties") friends to come by and discredit absolutley everyone in the video as opposed to actually considering what it has too say. Enjoy!
**SPECIAL NOTIFICATION** Since I first posted this video. I have had to re-post it twice due to it (the URL link) mysteriously disappearing first off google then off YouTube. All with in an 11 hour period. You think someone does not want this message to get out? I have now posted it in 8 different segements. Let's see if they are still here when I return from work in 8 hours
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Until next time...
8 comments:
Its good to see the other side of an issue and not blindly go where they lead us by the nose.
I live in Australia and the weather is just stuffed. Its the worst drought in recorded history, I am on level 5 water restrictions and I am meant to be living in the subtropics.
Even if Gore is wrong, can we afford to take the chance and not do anything.
If he is wrong, our natural fuel resources last another 50 years, if hes right and we do nothing....we die.
They are not asking us to cut off our left toes and sacrafice our daughters to the god 'Hutydrte' (made that up) Most of the advice is reduce and conserve. Doesnt really cost anything.
Julianblue,
Thanks for stopping by and welcome.
You certainly make some valid points regarding reducing and conserving. Many of those measures are already in place in my own country by individual Canadians thru recycling programs and conservation in their homes with more weather resistant windows, energy efficient light bulbs, etc. I think this "problem" has more to do with the politics behind it all.
The Kyoto Accord, for example, was touted to be this phenomenal agreement to clean up our planet. But in reality it does nothing to address the pollution problem. It simply allows those countries who signed on to purchase credits (permission slips) to continue polluting their own air.
On a national scale, my country who signed onto this ridiculous accord is one of it's worst offenders. We have now fallen 35% behind our Kyoto emission targets. While the United States, who refused to sign on already has a far better record then us when it comes to addressing environment issues in their homeland.
I certainly agree with you in "theory" that "what could possible be wrong with cleaning up our own backyard?" In fact, both sides of this particular debate should maintain that focus. At the same time we should not crush our own economies in the process.
For example, if the eco green lobby groups are serious about air pollutants then why are they not pressing the Hybrid companies to reduce the insane prices they put on their environment friendly vehicles? The average working Joe cannot afford the outrageous prices of a $30,000 plus per vehicle. Or what about the Smart car? Half the car for twice the price? I smell nothing but big business muscling in on the "environmental scare" tactics. I will stick with my fuel efficient 4 door Sedan for half the price and loaded with all the bells and whistles.
At this point, the Al Gores of the world have not convinced me thru their questionable hypothesis (it's not science) that the sky is falling. You mentioned your nations worst drought (sorry to hear that by the way, we too have had our bad years as well) but that is based on approximately a couple of hundreds of years in recorded weather patterns. Considering the planet is considered to be millions if not billions of years old one cannot actually know for sure if that was in fact the worst in Austrailia's history.
In Canada (where I reside, Manitoba) we just got thru a 51/2 week "deep Freeze" where average temps (with windchills) in the -45 to -50 degrees . Brrrr, believe me I was praying global warming was going to kick in at any moment. You may have heard that New York State received up to 12 feet of snow a few weeks ago. Weather patterns are up and down all over the place BUT the big question (as I have been posing all along here and in my previous entry) Do we even have anything to do with it?
Please come by again Julianblue.
YouTube (or just video in general) makes my computer freeze up. I don't suppose there is a transcript of it anywhere is there?
Sorry Lucy. I do not know nor could I find one. This was broadcast on the BBC and apparemtly there will be another viewing of it next week I believe. But I am not entirely sure about that.
In the meantime I wuld suggest you view it online maybe on a friends computer who has a big enough hard drive to handle video output.
Regardless of your perception, YOU DON'T WANT TOO MISS THIS ONE! Just as controversial as Al's only from the other side...and oh yeah it is based on science ;)
I found it interesting one of the contributors who sat on the IPCC and rejected/disagreed with their findings had too threaten legal action against them unless they removed his name from the list of 2,500. Apparently there is ALOT of politics going on with UN these days.
I would love to hear your response to this video. It is rather incriminating and I must admit did "prop" up the suspicions I have had along.
I'd like to see the video, but it would take all day to load it, and that's assuming I don't get bumped offline in the midst of it. HA!!
I agree that we should clean up and conserve as if there was a problem, whether there actually is one or not.
It couldn't hurt.
I will keep an eye out for it on the BBC. Any idea what the programme is called? I may be able to get someone to download it and burn it to a DVD so i can watch it in the comfort of my sofa.
Lucy,
DOH! Sorry about that. I did not even think to leave the program's name.
It is called:
The Great Global Warming Swindle
It's a very good film indeed - well, you know it must be a good film when the entire environmentalist movement wants the director Martin Durkin sacked, the film banned, and Channel 4 (who produced the film) to promise not to screen it again.
The film is indeed a profound polemic against mainstream environmentalist thought on global warming - it's a must watch film for anyone who's had their fill of Al Gore/Goerge Monbiot shoving their ideas down all our throats.
Post a Comment