Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Check it out!

Alright, no fighting words today. I have officially been pimped out. Or another way of putting it...I have been profiled.

It is always cool when one hooks up with another blogger. I would love to personally meet everyone who continues to visit my site. Unfourtanetly that is not always reality.

If you would like to satisfy your curiousity then check it out here!

Maybe one day you and I will hook up as well.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't you the cutie pie!

Congrats on being profiled! You should be in a coffee table book.

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie indeed! Like catching a kitten...hmmm.

The Queen has such high words of praise for you. I must come to your sight more often :)

Anonymous said...

The Queen must have been referring to a domestic kitten. I've tried catching feral kittens; it's not easy, pleasant or pretty!
But, TIO, PURR!

The Intolerant One said...

Karen/smilie-smilie

Cutie pie?...Well, OK no debate in that statement ;)

Now what's up with the kitten thing?

Do I look like a .... (LOL)

SteveiT1D said...

TIO,

You are ‘The Man.’ if I am even remotely close to Manitoba, we will definitely meet up. But if you think I am going to ride on the back of your bike with you somewhere…your crazy!!! =D

The Intolerant One said...

BF,

"But if you think I am going to ride on the back of your bike with you somewhere…your crazy!!! =D"

Your not insecure in your sexuality, are ya? (LOL)

Courtney Hamilton said...

Nice shots - shame we didn't get to see some more of your great machine, the Harley.

I love the sound of them things, I love the fact that you can 'feel' a Harley coming long before you actually see it.

The Intolerant One said...

Courtney,

It is indeed a sweet sound. If you scroll down my site you will come to a posting called "Just one look (that's all it took) April/06.

It has pictures of the Harley I just "finished" up and sold in the spring. I have purchased another one and when I am done with the cosmetics over the winter I will be posting some photo's.

Right now it looks to plain Jane. I need to make her look as good as she sounds.

I will do a "before and after" posting.

Mandora the Explorer said...

TIO,
U KNOW that if I ever head slightly west ur takin me for a ride, right bro?

;)

Unlike the rest of these pansies, I'm a girl who loves my motorcycles.

The Intolerant One said...

Mandora,

You think you can hang on? ;)

Mandora the Explorer said...

Never had a problem before. ;)