After all, if God did not have sense of humor..then neither would we. Sometimes we need to step out of the "Battle Arena" of ideological debate and take a moment to laugh at life, and ourselves, in agreement.
The following is one of my rare personal musings at one of God's finest creations. Women!

If it is one thing in life I have come to accept about women it is this. I will NEVER fully or completely understand these complex creatures. The answer as too why was actually not that hard to discover but rather quite simple. The reason I, or any other male for that matter, will never fully understand them is because we are NOT women!
How does one begin to comprehend astronomical estrogen levels in a human being that can lead anywhere from flying debris (pot's and pans), to outbursts of tears (for what appears, at least
to us men) apparently for no reason, to other times of unprovoked feelings of (ahem!) shall we say
...arousal? Estrogen levels that peak like a volcanoe and simmer like a sunset. I often shake my head in utter amazement and total confusion over this.
Thru many years of observation and very in-depth study thru "listening" (key in on that one guy's) and asking direct questions I have discovered that although I cannot fully understand a woman I can gain much insight and knowledge of how to successfully interact and grow in a continuous lifelong journey with the one I call my soul mate. Some things I have learned, not necessarily understood, about women are as follows:
1.) They like to be listened too BUT, they do not always want one of our analytical, self righteous logical, and whimsical responses. As men we often tend to look at every "dilemma" in life as a problem to solve or a mountain to conquer. Women do not always appreciate this approach. Sometimes they just want to be heard.
As tempting as it is gentleman we really need to bite our lips real hard and just shut up! As difficult as that can be at times, when the female has reached the end of her "outpouring" she will let out a heavy sigh of relief and thank you for "being there for her".
Without saying a word, you have just scored some major points that will payoff later :)
Of course, at the end of her outpouring, should she pose the question.."So what do you think?". You darn well better have been listening because those points you just scored will take double the effort to win back.
2.) The List. You all know this one don't you guys? It is endless and changes daily. Get use to it.
You will notice that what you do not accomplish on the list for that day WILL be revisited at a later date when it is convenient for the said "warfare" you and her are about to engage in. By the way guy's, you should already know what that list consists of without her even having to tell you.
It does seem unfair when our "list" is so much easier to apply because it consists of only two items that never change...feed us and GET NAKED!
See ladies, simple. We males creature's are an easy and simple two step maintenance plan. From our perspective, it just does not get any better then that.
3.) Another thing about the ladies, and this one is tough to grasp for us guy's, but when they just want to be held, they actually want just that. They don't always want it to lead to sex. (I know, I do not get that one either)
4.) Romance is not always a quiet dinner and a movie or a loud monster truck rally. (That is not to suggest you should never do those things, although I would ixnay on the monster truck rally). There is almost no communication in that. That is why they often want to go places where the focus is on each other. Like walks in the park or along the beach. I personally am not big on this but if love is an action then make the sacrifice.
And yes, there is pretty good chance her list will come out of those long walks. BUT as I stated earlier, the big points are scored here.
In fact you will be quite surprised just how far a single rose will get you in the points book. I don't know what it is but there is "power in the flower" that makes her look at you all dreamily like you just rode in on a stallion in your shining armor.
5.) If she tells you that she thinks she is "looking" fat, do yourself a favor and absolutely NEVER agree to this. It will take approximately 6 months to recover all your lost points and then after that you are still on a probationary period.
6.) Always remember why you chose her to be yours. When she wakes up some mornings looking like Pam Anderson WITHOUT make up be sure to tell her what a beauty queen she is in your eyes.
7.) You must know and anticipate her every need, whim, and thought. She expects this. Women have this delusion that we men have the uncanny ability to read their minds. No matter how many times or how many ways you explain to them that we do not, it still will not register with them.
Your going to have to find a way to "roll with it" and discover ways of making a "quick recovery" when the ball is dropped. Good luck gents, your on your own out there.
8.) The mind of a woman is another fascinating, intriguing, and sometimes scary thing to grasp.
In the mind of man we tend to think in "box's. You know? One thing at time. We have "problem's to fix box's", "work place box's", "friend's box's", "Toy's box's", and lot's "Sex box's" (by the way ladies, it means we are thinking about you, our spouses, a lot). We even have box's full of absolutely "Nothing" at all.
When you ask the question..."dear, what are you thinking about right now?" and we respond "Nothing". That is because we really are thinking about nothing!
Unlike the mind of a man I have discovered that women think along the lines of "noodles". Their thoughts and emotions are crossing over, overlapping, and intertwining constantly. Not only that but they are capable of having more then one thought at a time. In fact, they can be known to have as many as six to seven things rolling around their pretty little brains...ALL AT THE SAME TIME! That is incredible.
It would also explain those awkward moments of intimacy when you think she's havin a rather enjoyable time and decides to do blurt out the grocery list???
Beware men as these "noodles" are hard to keep up with but it can be done. That is why it is crucial to listen intently. You will notice how in a conversation how they tend to "jump" a noodle. The end of their conversation had absolutely nothing at all to do with the beginning of it but somehow to them it all ties in. Do your best to keep up to it and do not bother trying to understand it. You won't.
9.) Multi-tasking. See above explanation for how their brain functions. This also explains why they are better at it. The down side to it is, like we think they should always want to have sex, they think we should be quite capable of doing 14 things all at one time while planning out the other 23 in our heads as we work.
10.) When you tell her you love her, look into her eyes and not the ground (coward). Caress her hair, stroke her shoulders, hold her, and pretend that you do not want to have sex. But mean the things you say and do.
Gentleman, just follow these easy 10 step guides to "possibly comprehending" the complexities of a woman and you will have a fulfilling life of going to bed full and naked.
I am off for now. When I get back from my vacation, I shall return to my regular entries of slaughtering the political correct and the ideologies of our secularized and so very tolerant society. I will also be sure to offend by proclaiming the supremacy of Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, and King.
Until next time...
32 comments:
LOL, great read.
So they skip a noodle... that's why it's so hard to follow the reasoning sometimes. Haha:)
Have a great vacation, bro!
Your just a big softy really. By the way, does this blog make my bum look big?
Lucy:
"By the way, does this blog make my bum look big?"
Absolutley not! A magnifying glass could not make it look big.
(Take note's here gentleman)
AWESOME POST!! LOL Soooooooooo, good!
Great analysis.I couldn't agree you more about the differences between us,as creatures,as nature,as human beings.God had a purpose to make us the way we are.Unfortunately,the stupid war today is that we try so hard to change positions,without even asking God for his opinion.Men wants to be women and women wants to be men!
I don't want to be a man jeff. Apart from not being able to wear that black number anymore, i would hate to have to put up with a woman's moodswings once a month!
Monster truck rallies are not romantic????? I’m crushed!!! There goes my anniversary idea.
I hope you have good vacation. Mine went well, though sometimes vacation can be a lot of work too (getting ready packed etc...etc…). You might need a vacation after your vacation. I did get to spend a lot of time with my kids though, especially my son which is what I really wanted. Be safe.
BF:
"Monster truck rallies are not romantic????? I’m crushed!!! There goes my anniversary idea."
I compare it to my club's annual bike rally. How romantic is it for the woman (unless she really digs that kind of stuff) to watch her 36 year old husband dragging his Harley down the strip and behaving like a teenager somehow loses alll the mystery of romance.
BF, if you take her to the truck rally for your anniverasry just prepare your self for 30 days of sloitary confinement on a very cold couch. (LOL)
I will enjoy my vacation. The whole point of it is the children. I look forward to my time with them....and of course my wife.
Blessings bro!
Women are just confusing. They dismantle my impeccable faculties of reason. I lose 40 IQ points around them.
And do any of you guys feel cowardly if you don't open a door for a lady or am I the only person who feels immensely ashamed when I transgress against the code of chivalry?
Just to add to your confusion of women Nog, i used to work with a petite female photographer and she would drag around all her equipment and on the occasion that a man stepped up to ask if she needed a hand to carry all her equpiment, she would snap at them that "She was more than capable and did he think that just because she was female she needed a man to come to her aid all the time?" Funnily enough she would be the first to moan if a man did not open a door for her. Very fickle women and i am sure that we do it just to keep men confused nog.
TIO
I don't recall you asking permission to post that picture of me! I'm not sure, but I think it makes me look a little heavy...what do you think?
You're absolutely right about the noodles and the multi-tasking. Women must do this because men only think about eating, sleeping and sex.
And though you think that all you want is food and sex, you really want more. It's just not something you recognize, because it's an innate expectation borne out of the traditional family upbringing.
7.) You must know and anticipate her every need, whim, and thought.
No, we don't really expect this. What we expect is for you to PAY ATTENTION.
COMMUNICATE. If you do those two things, we will be more in sync and it will actually seem like we are anticipating each other's needs and thoughts.
My husband is famous for saying, "i'll do anything you want, if you jsut ask me to do it." Problem is, I have to ask him EVERY time to do repetitive tasks. Is this a male thing, or is this just passive-aggressive behavior on his part--is he trying to get me to give up and just do the task myself?
Karen:
"I don't recall you asking permission to post that picture of me!"
That's YOU?!!! Sweeeeet. Sorry I could not make out your tattoo so I posted your picture in ignorance.
"I'm not sure, but I think it makes me look a little heavy...what do you think?"
I was unaware there was such a thing as a heavy woman. Must be the way blogger allowed the picture to be posted. Either way I cannot possibly tell.
(I know you women are trying to trip me up here ;)
"You're absolutely right about the noodles and the multi-tasking. Women must do this because men only think about eating, sleeping and sex."
Now your getting it.
"And though you think that all you want is food and sex, you really want more."
Nope. There is nothing else. That is pretty much it!
Your response regarding No.7:
"No, we don't really expect this. What we expect is for you to PAY ATTENTION.
COMMUNICATE. If you do those two things, we will be more in sync and it will actually seem like we are anticipating each other's needs and thoughts."
I agree. The statement was somewhat tongue and cheek as my wife suggested I enter this one with a cute little glimmer in her eye. This is how she felt ALL men should think.
But I agree with what you say following that. I have put that into practice in my own marriage and the "need's" as you say are met with much more ease.
"Problem is, I have to ask him EVERY time to do repetitive tasks. Is this a male thing, or is this just passive-aggressive behavior on his part--is he trying to get me to give up and just do the task myself?"
Two part answer here. It is a male thing with some and not all. It sounds like he would like you to do it yourself because:
A.) He is too lazy
B.) Does not like the particuliar task at hand.
C.) Is afraid of criticism if the task fails or is not completed to your specifications. (i.e. insecure)
D.) His own "needs" are rarely met which would lead to his reluctance to meet yours.
E.) Find's it meanial therefore dismisses it in his own mind. However this is no excuse for not doing it.
F.) A combination of some or all of the above.
Good to be back. I will be writing my next post on our buddy Fred soon.
Q:
Are you referring to the "snotty" people at "Pourqouis Pas"?
Or did this statement go over my head?
Alanita:
Congrgulations! May you be blessed in your new life with your husband.
I responded to your comment on the previous post by the way.
"Happiness for men is: "be nice, and feed us". Such primitive thinking...I love it!"
See how easy you ladies have it?
TIO
Nope. There is nothing else. That is pretty much it!
OH? So you don't care if the dishes are washed, the laundry is done, the bills are paid, the kids are taken care of, the house is kept clean, the car is maintained, the groceries are bought-and put away (besides in your stomachs), etc, etc?
You're not going to do those things cos all you think about is food and sex-and maybe your job. Right?
Karen, whooo......It's like yur readn me mind ;-)
Karen:
LOL sheesh it sure is easy to touch those raw nerves with you ladies.
Of course we care about all those things you mention above, however, the lonegr we go without our 2 simple requirements the more we tend to display "irritance" in taking care of the other task's.
What can I say, our heads start to get clouded.
Okay then Honey, just relax in your recliner, and unzip your pants. Here's your plate of food and your remote.
Oh wait, BJs are unnatural sex. Zip your pants back up and just stuff your face.
Karen:
The "old" me would definetly have entertained this suggestion but, believe it or not, that is putting women in an objective light.
I recognise you do not belive in God but it is He who gave me a true appreciation for not only my wife but the delicate (yet fierce LOL) creatures you all are.
I no longer view the female as sub-human (yes, I was guiilty of that in my former life) and have come to the understanding that "needs" must be met on both sides, with mutual consent love and adoration with a high level of committment.
Sidenote**
So when will you be posing for your next portrait? I may do a follow up one day. ;)
Hey TIO MIO!
I'm glad you found an appreciation of women, even if you had to take a strange road to get there. Don't know how you got it from god since the one in the bible doesn't show much respect for women.
Too bad you shun certain things as unnatural now, cos sometimes a woman likes a little sumpin'-sumpin'...giving and receiving! ;-) Or is that what you allude to with "needs being met" and "mutual consent", etc.? You may consider that a rhetorical question.
As for the portrait, I believe you already have my best pose. That gal is now the thin one trapped inside, struggling to get out. You know the joke--I ate her. Ba-dum-bum!
I do still need to get you a shot of my ink-haven't forgotten. Just haven't
captured my son and his camera long enough at a time when I was thinking about it.
Gotta go stir my noodles. ;)
Karen:
Sorry for the delay in my response. Life got busy this week.
"Don't know how you got it from god since the one in the bible doesn't show much respect for women.
Really? How is that? He gave women the ability to carry and nurture life in the womb. I would say He bestowed quite the honor upon womankind. You need to stop being so negative towards Him.
"Too bad you shun certain things as unnatural now"
Some, not all. You already know my take on homosexuality. Whether in or outside of marriage. Heterosexual consensual is natural no matter how you slice it. But, it is not to take place out side of marriage ( I recognize you do not agree with that, I was once on your side on that one).
When it comes to the Christian marriage it is not about "missionary position" is the only acceptable position. The lovemaking is to be pleasurable and consensual for both. There is actually quite a bit of "freedom" involved to enjoy the partner God has given the Christian.
Really? How is that? He gave women the ability to carry and nurture life in the womb. I would say He bestowed quite the honor upon womankind. You need to stop being so negative towards Him.
C'mon. The bible is SO misogynistic:
Woman is created from man to help him.
Woman is to be submissive, subservient.
To not speak in church. Treated as property. Traded. Sacrificed. Raped.
A man can have more than one wife, but a woman only one husband.
If you're not careful, I'll unleash my friend Amy on you on this subject.
Carrying life in the womb and gving birth is something almost all female creatures do. That's nature, not god.
According to the bible, the gift we got associated with that is the pain, which is really due to walking erect.
I'll quit being negative toward god when he shows up and gives me reason to think more kindly of him. Guess whan that'll happen? Never. He's imaginary. Having a book written about him doesn't make him real.
Karen:
"C'mon. The bible is SO misogynistic:"
OK, we are getting way off the topic of the post. You are trying to draw me into theological debate. I could address all your points and you will in return make your refutes and then we go back and forth over something that has nothing to do with the post about how wonderful you women are. Especially you ;)
"If you're not careful, I'll unleash my friend Amy on you on this subject."
Amy shmamy :p This sounds like "My daddy is bigger then your daddy!" (LOL) If I post on the topic bring her on! I am not afraid of girls.
"That's nature, not god."
No, that's God and not nature. You almost had it.
"I'll quit being negative toward god when he shows up and gives me reason to think more kindly of him."
He did. 2,000 years ago and He (Christ) is coming back. The way world events are playing out you may see Him a lot sooner then you think.
Don't know if you will even appreciate it but I am going to remember you in my prayers.
Take care Karen. :)
TIO
OK, closer to topic. Was having a convo with my best friend yesterday, and she had told her husband his job was to lift things, open things, and get her laid. Other than that, he needed to stay out of the way. (He was getting underfoot while home on leave from Iraq.)
Sounds like your kinda woman. (She cooks up a storm!)
Karen:
Sighhhhh! She sounds really dreamy ;)
ITO
Yeah, she is, as long as you follow directions! We refer to each other as "wife". I let her share my husband for odd jobs around the house-other than getting laid. ;) AND she has a gorgeous tattoo of a white lout on her boob! She wanted a magnolia, but closest we could get at the time was the lotus.
Hi, As much as I'd like to get into the whole religion debate, Im not going too. But I'd just like to ask that if you think woman are so complicated and yet god is a "Man"....How did he create such complexity(or "noodles") from his "Two track" mind?
Sorry but IF there is an entity that created us it would surely have to be thought of as female. And yes, men are always in my prayers!
Hi Zoe,
Welcome as a first time visitor. I noticed you must have taken some time to peruse as you commented on an older article. I appreciate your input.
Not sure why you want to get into the religion debate (BTW I do not consider myself religious. Being a Christian is about relationship with God. Religion is about ritualism, repative prayers, and a superficial representation of one's God with a surface relationship)However I am sure it is one that will come eventually.
My postings have been known to "stir the masses". Should you continue to come by I would certainly welcome your input.(Regardless of your position)
"But I'd just like to ask that if you think woman are so complicated and yet god is a "Man"....How did he create such complexity(or "noodles") from his "Two track" mind?",
Good question. One I can only respond to from a Christian perspective. I would be happy to respond to your question if you are open to hearing it from the Christian angle. Let me know as I would love to respond.
It would be interesting interaction between you and I as I obviously do not think of God as female.
And yes, females are always in my prayers. ;)
Hi again!
Yes I have enjoyed your site thus far. I also believe that its very important to stir the masses with debate on differences of opinion, otherwise the world would be a boring place and(as in the political arena)it brings about change(thats if politicians stopped blaming eachother and got on with making the best decisions...mmmm...society seems to do that too!)
I agree with your definition of religion, I too do not subscribe to religion and thats the reason for not wanting to debate the issue. Spiritualism (or a belief) is a profoundly different thing in my opinion and one certainly cant link the two in the same debate!
I would love to hear your take (from a non-stereotypic "christian perspective")on the "man made woman" question!
Regards Zoe xx
P.s You seem to have a profound understanding of what woman want!
Zoe,
Welcome back!
"I agree with your definition of religion"
It is not so much my definition as THAT IS the definition. I am often referred to as "religious" because I am not shy about acknowledging my Christianity (I am not in your face about it either). It is often assumed that when one attends a church this makes them religious which is not the case with all church's. Religion is restricting with all it's man made rules and regulations written "outside" or in direct conflict with what God teaches in the Bible.
Also as I referred to the ritualism in my previous comment. This referred to "practiced" and rehearsed prayers and motions that are simply repetitious. There is no sincerity of faith or relationship with God. It becomes, more or less, people trying to score brownie points with God in "hoping" that will secure them a place in eternity. They have not pursued the one thing God desires from them...true and sincere acknowledgement of one's sin, repentance of it, humbling one's self to recognizing we can't possibly live up to Holy God's standard and therefore need to rely and depend on Him. This brings about our relationship with Him which is what we were created for and He desires. We are secured in eternity by faith in the knowledge that it is by His grace and not by our "works".
"I would love to hear your take (from a non-stereotypic "christian perspective")on the "man made woman" question!"
Not sure what you mean by "stereo typic" but speaking as a Christian the first thing I will point out is that man did not make woman. God made woman. If you are familiar with the book of Genesis in the Bible it states that God took a rib from Adam and created for him a partner. Adam's only part in this was in naming woman. Notice she too holds the title "man" but as Adam recognized a part of him was removed from his "womb" when God created her.
Now regarding your earlier statement:
"Sorry but IF there is an entity that created us it would surely have to be thought of as female"
Again speaking from the Biblical perspective, When God created man (first) He said "Let us make man in our image". Therefore we know that man has some resemblance to God. We also see that the son of God, Jesus Christ, when He walked the earth told His disciples and other followers that when they looked upon Him they were seeing the exact likeness of God.
So where does that leave women in the fray? God is far beyond our wildest imagination. Women and men naturally fit together and not just sexually but when it comes to our emotions, thoughts, feelings, how the opposites think and perceive things. I find that the opposite sexes (when functioning to how God designed us too) tend to compliment each other quite beautifully. I don't believe that God instilled ALL of His characteristic attributes into man ONLY and women are just some left over "plaything" He came up with later. From what my finite mind can decipher, God gave man "certain" attributes, qualities, and characteristics and gave many other different ones to women. HOWEVER, all these attributes in both sexes combined are possessed by Him. Reading the Bible we see not only masculine characteristics but female ones as well. For example, we see how Christ wept and how his heart was always so endeared and full of compassion. Qualities that are more often attributed to females.
Yet, I believe in "appearance" God leans towards the Masculine side. Not to mention He is always referred to in the scriptures as "He"and "Father". I do not believe that He is a she.
"You seem to have a profound understanding of what woman want!"
I attribute that to my wife. She allowed me to pick her brain over the years and was eager to share. I make no claim of "understanding" it all. I simply have more knowledge of how you creatures function which of course helps when it comes to relationship. In order for men to better comprehend a woman it also helps a relationship when the woman herself is willing to gain more insight into why her man functions the way he does. THEN make the focus on one another and not on "self".
Been nice talking with ya Zoe.
Hi!
Thankyou for sharing your thoughts! I certainly agree with your take on religious institutions and practices. Its the 'man-made' restrictions and "we are the only correct belief system" attitude that causes cross cultural hatred, intolerance and mis-understanding.(and many wars!)
Not being christian myself I cant relate to your deep understanding of Genesis,(altough I have read the bible) however,I now see why you believe that we were created of a male form.
'In the exact likeness of god'.
Otherwise,I do notice a great similarity in our 'beliefs' with your reference to the "female and male complimenting eachother beautifully".
It is a primary Wiccan belief that this 'balance'is the basis of existance(not just between man and woman)but with everything. It can be seen in other religions also around the world. Buddism comes to mind.(with the yin and yang)
The general concensus from the Wiccan point of view is that 'god'(although we don't believe in a singular god or goddess but many) must be female because the womb is the primary requirement to sustain and produce life. (i.e our reference to nature as the 'Mother')
Because I like to 'step outside the square' (and into dangerous territory!)can I theorise beyond either of our religious teachings and postulate if 'god' isnt indeed BOTH male and female????
Why does it have to be one or the other? Because of the religious restrictions perhaps,and the notion that we must not question what we are 'told' to be the truth?
Simply because I question everything im told, Both Male and Female are required to produce life....regardless of their contribution,to me its a bit like pondering which came first? The chicken or the egg?
Zoe xx
Zoe,
"Its the 'man-made' restrictions and "we are the only correct belief system" attitude that causes cross cultural hatred, intolerance and mis-understanding.(and many wars!)"
I just wanted to repspond to this so you have a clear indiction of where I stand for any future discussions we may have and to set aside any possible confusion.
I do accept the Bible as the infallible word of God. Anything that it is written outside of it (another "book" for example) I will bring under heavy scrutiny. Does the claims of this "other book" fall in line with the teaching of the scriptures? Is it a book written "about" the Bible or is it a book taking the scriptures out of context in order to manipulate certain impressionable groups. Is it a book written tha is in direct violation of Biblical teachings? (An example would be a book writing that because God is about love He must be OK with living sinfully with willful intention)
I will be very honest with you Zoe, I believe beyond all doubt that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and that no man (or woman) shall enter His kingdom except thru Him. I do not accept that "All paths lead to God" and tha would include your practice of Wicca. Now that statement would fall under your "we are the only correct belief system" . However, I do not believe in starting wars because you might not agree with me. And as much as I would like you to accept Christ as Lord and Savior in your own personal life I will not ram it down your throat. That is not how Jesus functioned when He walked the earth. He simply told the people the good news of the coming kingdom and left it up to the individual to either choose Him or reject Him.
Having said that I still welcome you to continue interactive dialogue with me regardless of our differences. I have some obvious disagreements with wicca however I am not about to hunt you down and burn you at the stake! (LOL)
"Because I like to 'step outside the square' (and into dangerous territory!)can I theorise beyond either of our religious teachings and postulate if 'god' isnt indeed BOTH male and female????"
Sure you can theorize. At risk of repeating myself here I believe that God holds many of the characteristic attributes of both men and women. After all, as Creator He gave them to us. Although I imagine Him more masculine in appearance I believe that He still holds many qualities that men alone do not. Just as He also has qaulties/characterisitics that women do not. Some He gave to man and other's to women and some to both. Humor for example is found in both sex's. He created men to be creative, analytical, problem solvers. What I mean by this is men can tend to put aside strong emotions when trying to resolve a problem and women more generally will ride the wave of emotion first before thinking things thru. Often my wife will come to me when she recognizes this in her life about a possible dilemma.
Women on the other hand are endeared with a wonderful nurturing ability that men do not have. They are warm, inviting, open expressive about their feelings and emotions. The visual beauty of the women draws the man in to wanting to "escape" in that tenderness they offer. It is a perfect fit.
I believe that God brought these two (man &woman) together as a symbolic picture of how He works. Father, Son, and Holy spirit. You have God, Husband, and wife. The two in marriage become one and in a Christian relationship have one fellowship with the God the Father. The three are also one. The scriptures also tell us that in the next life that those of us ho are married will no longer be married in Heaven. Even though we will continue a relationship with our loved ones. There will no linger be a need for marriage. It sounds like we may, (anatomy speaking) genderless while still maintaining the characteristics we had on earth.
However I do not believe that God is BOTH female and male but that He posses alot of the charactersitics that we see in both sex's.
"Because of the religious restrictions perhaps,and the notion that we must not question what we are 'told' to be the truth?"
Anytime I have a question regarding a Biblical teaching I never hesitate to question my Pastor. It is a simple as saying "Could you please demonstrate to me in the scriptures where God establishes this particular viewpoint?" A good church leader will either back up his sermon points and also be willingly to concede his errors. The common thread I have found with the religious institutions and their "Priests" is the that noone may dare question the authority of his teaching even it is out of line with the what the Bible says. This is why, as Christ said, "Many will be lead astray". We are to not so much to "look" for reasons to rebel against church authority we just should not be afraid to question something if it looks out of whack with what God's word is saying to us.
"Simply because I question everything im told, Both Male and Female are required to produce life....regardless of their contribution,to me its a bit like pondering which came first? The chicken or the egg?"
What else can I say. The answer for me is easy.
Post a Comment